Table of Contents
Farwest Othello (FW_OTHEL)
Current ISV: Metro Gameport
Previous ISV: Farwest BBS
The Othello module is a multiplayer implementation of the popular board game (also known as Reversi or Flipper). Othello was Farwest's very first module, written in 1989. Since that time Othello has been praised for its clean interface and stability. Othello now includes a rewritten teleconference style environment complete with action words support, and RIP graphics.
Great features include:
- Full teleconference style environment, including action words, and enter/exit messages. Players can talk/whisper among themselves while a game is in progress, and onlookers can watch while a game is being played.
- Full mouse driven interface using RIP.
- Support for RIP, ANSI (split screen), Non-ANSI, and 40 column screens.
- Chess like rating system in addition to the regular high scores.
- Optional automatic clearing of the high scores.
- Farwest Othello v5.13
|The MajorBBS 6.25|
modules/fw_othel.txt · Last modified: 2021/03/06 18:04 by enusbaum